chatbox

Nyles

What if there was a chat button added to the top line of control options, (where the home- user cp- search), buttons are.

And when some people are in chat then a number would be posted next it, (ex CHAT(3) ), hope thats clear.

I have seen that on other boards.

All I know is unless I CHECK the bottom and specifically look for people chatting I don't see it, therefore I see the current way not very useful, any type of notification on top would be way more useful.

I think if you want to use the chatbox it should be at the top of the forums so that when your using the forum you can actually see who's in there' date=' otherwise its useless.[/quote']

Nyles, are you talking about the "Who's using Flashchat" box at the bottom of the page or are you talking about ChatBox that TRT was using at the top of their page a little while ago?

Jay

Just our basic flash chat that we have now. It would be nice to get to top so as your searching and looking around you will see when someone is in there waiting to chat.

Im not a fan of the message system that TRT has.