Couple new acans

impur

I think this is my fav of the 3, i'm hoping the red and orange come in a little more.

dscn0402.jpg

dscn0405.jpg

And my rainbow acan echinata sporting a new frag donut. The great part is the this frag was on one of the frag plugs and the post goes right thru the center of the donut perfectly.

dscn0407.jpg

LOL could be' date=' in fact if i can frag it and sell em for the $$ acans are going for i hope it is!!!![/quote']

Here is an article by Calfo/Borneman about the $$ being spent on Acans.

www.reefkeeping.com/issues/2005-08/ebac/index.php

All that being said I'm still going get my share; after I rob the liquor store with Andy!

Where did you get these beauties; if I may be so bold?

Here is an article by Calfo/Borneman about the $$ being spent on Acans.

www.reefkeeping.com/issues/2005-08/ebac/index.php

All that being said I'm still going get my share; after I rob the liquor store with Andy!

Where did you get these beauties; if I may be so bold?

Nice, thanks for the link. I think the prices are actually starting to come down on some of them. It seems to all go in cycles, last year it was zoas with crazy prices. This year its acans.

The story behind the 3 new acans is one night i was pretty bored, and i had about 5 or 6 beers in me at the time. I like to browse the online stores when i'm bored, and i eventually started looking on ebay. I saw the green, brown, and white centered acan sitting there at 14.99 with no bid and about 20min left until the auction expired. I read part of the auction to see the shipping charge and it said $20 shipping. Sweet! Uh not so sweet. After i bid, i re-read the auction and its 20 to ship to a couple states on the east coast. Its $40 to ship anywhere else. Well i thought crap i already bid, i don't want to pay 55 bucks for 3 polyps of an acan, so i checked out more of his auctions and saw the other 2 both ending soon. One was 19.99 the other 14.99 so i snagged em to make shipping worth it. The guy packed them really well and they were exactly like the pictures so i was happy about that. Needless to say i won't be doing anymore bidding on ebay after 6 beers again. (laugh)

Drop a couple of tabs of acid; browned-out Acros fluoresce and carry on a most literate conversation.(scary) Sorry, recovering from the Country Fair. Ahh. the old daze(whistle)

Liquid Sunshine is located next to a store that used to sell bong pipes. Talk about a built-in symbiotic business relationship!

My corals ALWAYS look much bigger in the store (and NO, I don't use anymore).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...