FS: 15g nano + 18g sump

cyenna

I bought this set-up from Ed a year ago with the intention of setting it up after I settled in my job. It hasn't happened so now it's just taking up space. So, I'm going to copy and paste from the original ad and hope someone else will be interested in it.

It's a 15 gal tank (24x12x12) with the bottom drilled and an overflow, a black stand (36 inch tall X 30 wide X 18 deep), behind the tank is a a 2 gal toppoff tank (18 x 12 x 3) that gravity feeds to the float valve on the 18g sump which has a bubble trap. There's a big heater (250W?) and a small pump for your gentle water swirling. $100. PM me.

post-114-141867771299_thumb.jpg

post-114-1418677713_thumb.jpg

post-114-141867771301_thumb.jpg

post-114-141867771301_thumb.jpg

Couldn't stay out of it can you... Saltwater is worse than crack. You were only out for a couple of months. When I quit (the first time) I was out for almost 10 years... Now look at me. :)

dsoz

HA Ha, yup giving it another go. Just needed to start fresh.

i'm way out of the hobby now so I'm not sure about this....will my stuff sell if i part things out? $60 sump + heater, $20 stand + pipes?, $20 15g drilled tank? autofill goes somewhere - prolly with sump? someone let me know if these numbers/combos are unreasonable. .