Cool Fish For Sale

ocboat

I have a few fish that I am looking to find new homes for including:

1) Adult Regal Angel - I have had this fish for over a year. It is in great shape and eats anything that I put in the tank. I am letting it go because it has a taste for clams and my prized gigantea anemones. I have a few frags of SPS that it does not seem to bother but not much else in the way of corals. Would make a great addition to a fish only tank or FOWLR tank. Asking $65.00 OBO

2) Sub Adult Queen Angel - I have had this fish since it was about the size of a quarter and is now about 3". It has lost most of its stripes and is turning into a beautiful fish but it is behaving like the Regal Angel above so it has to go. Asking $65.00 OBO

3) Green Wrasse - Cool light green wrasse that is great at eating pest inverts such as pyramid snails and flatworms. It was added to the tank as one of my first fish and did not like the addition of any other wrasses so it needs a change of scenery. Asking $15.00 OBO

4) Really cool skunk clown fish. Not sure if it's a hybrid or misbar but it has only a white dot on the side of its head instead of full side bars. Asking $20.00 OBO

I'm including pictures of all the fish. The queen angel is now bigger and the body stripes are almost gone. Thanks for looking.

David

post-165-141867771251_thumb.jpg

post-165-141867771253_thumb.jpg

post-165-141867771255_thumb.jpg

post-165-141867771259_thumb.jpg