Pic update of my 72 bowfront

downhill_biker

here are some new pics. i just added a new sump and PCI skimmer and am very happy with it. right now the fish are in QT for ich treatment, but i still decided to take some pics because the water is very clear and the lighting is really looking good right now. anyone in the area is more than welcome to come check out my tank, just let me know when.

fallscityshuttleday086.jpg

fallscityshuttleday084.jpg

fallscityshuttleday083-1.jpg

fallscityshuttleday082.jpg

looks good. is that a purple plate coral on the sandbed right side? any more info on it? my wife would love something that color in our tank. Im gonna keep an eye out for one if thats what it is.

no, sorry that is a purple condi anemone. it is a very nice color and is usually much larger, taking up the whole corner of the tank.

thanks for the comments. i am really starting to like the way the tank looks, and can't wait for things to mature a little bit.

Very nice, like the way you stacked the rock I like to be able to see front to back thru out the rock. learned my lesson the hard way not to pile it up. let me know if you are up in port i'll frag a few sps for you

Didnt mean it that way first time I set up my tank i didnt allow for water flow thru the rock and a few other learning curves that led to thick hair algae(2"-3") deep in the rock pretty much covering everything

• 2 weeks later...