For Sale 24 gallon Aquapod

AmySC

focusing on one tank so I'm going to sell my 24 gallon aquapod with matching stand. Everything is working wonderfully and nothing is broken. It is less then 6 months old. I will post pictures later when I finish recharging my battery on my camera. I am selling it for 200$ obo or even willing to trade it for nice supply of corals (soft corals, mushrooms, zoanthids, and LPS). PM me if you have any questions.

PC or MH? If it is the 150HQI then I may be interested in trading some coral. I have lots of mushrooms, kenya tree, a small leather, and several different colors of frogspawn that I could give a head or two from each.

If it is the PC, then I am not so interested.

dsoz

focusing on one tank so I'm going to sell my 24 gallon aquapod with matching stand. Everything is working wonderfully and nothing is broken. It is less then 6 months old. I will post pictures later when I finish recharging my battery on my camera. I am selling it for 200$ obo or even willing to trade it for nice supply of corals (soft corals' date=' mushrooms, zoanthids, and LPS). PM me if you have any questions.[/quote']

Heading to Seattle anytime soon? I also interested if the light is 150w Hqi instead of pc. I have some mushrooms, hammer, big (over 20 head) frogsprawn), anthelia xenia etc that I can trade.