Lighting and other various things

jadams7

I have a dual 250w PFO ballast, pair of spider reflectors, and the two mogul sockets. No bulbs are included, and I am looking to get $225 out of the setup.

Also have a few other things that I can get pictures of if people are interested....

6 bulb t-5 tek light, with older bulbs, but works great. $130

Sunlight supply 175w ballast, with reflector, socket and reflector (can include 2 bulbs used 6-7 months) $125

Also have a fluval 404 filter, great condition $70

I also have a bunch of softies that I will need to clear out, but really do not want to take individual pictures of things (sorry, i know it sounds lazy, but I am swamped right now). A few examples of things are candycane corals, zoos (nothing too fancy), bunch of leathers, fuzzy mushrooms (browns and greens), green favia that needs some tlc, a purple anemone, and a brownish anemone, and probably a couple other things. Just wanting to try some more hard corals so I would be interested in a trade if you have something.

Here are a few pictures of the 250w setup. Thanks

post-1660-141867770856_thumb.jpg

post-1660-141867770859_thumb.jpg

Sounds good, let me know what you might be interested in and I can try to get you some pictures...

I am also interested in trading stuff for a chiller and/or controller of some sort. Let me know if you have anything. thanks