Announcing your 2008-2009 PNWMAS Officers

Chief

Your new President

Kevin McCarthy.................Kevinmc

Your new Vice President

Kris Waters.......................kriswaters

Your Secretary / Treasurer

Brandy Bicknell..................180Brandy

Congratulations to your 2008-2009 PNWMAS Officers.

Online elections were not held do to the fact that there were no running mates for any of the elected positions.

Board of Directors nominations will be closing on Sunday June 15th at Midnight. The online Board of Director elections will be held Monday June 16th through Friday June 20th at Midnight in the PNWMAS Members Forum (only paid members can vote). The new 2008-2009 Board of Directors will be announced at the June Meeting.

Thank you so much for the opportunity to be your President these past few years.

Jay

Thank You,

Let me first say that I have not had the opportunity to meet many members or participants in the club as of yet, I do plan to do so in the very near future.

I will work hard to keep open lines of communication and always keeping the best interest of the club at heart; as the club is in much need of support of our members and to be well respected as a marine society.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, concerns, comments or input; as this is your club and it is counting on all of you to help make it everthing that you want it to be.

Thanks

Kevin

Hello, hello!

Like Kevin, I myself have not had the pleasure of meeting alot of people in this club. I have spoke to alot through this forum, and I believe that there is a plethera of informaton out there! I look forward to associating more faces with screen names as the year goes by.

I will be at the Bob Fenner event, and hope that will be the place to start.

As for the club, I am anxiously awaiting a meeting with the other officers and board members! In the mean time, see you on PNWMAS!

Kris