Mandarin Goby - free to good home

JasonH

Well, I'm really just using my tank (29g) as a frag tank until I get my large tank built - probably 6 to 9 months out. So, I've decided to get rid of my fish to ensure I don't have any chemical spikes and risk losing my growing (and expensive) frag collection.

First to go is my Mandarin goby. Breaks my heart, but I think reducing the bio-load is the smart direction.

I've had him for 2-3 years. He's in great shape, eats well - but is definitely a pod eater. I've never seen him take frozen or flake. So, please be sure that you have enough pods to support him. I don't want to give him away just to have him slowly starve in an ill-prepared tank.

PM me if interested. Whoever gets him must pick him up. I live in Bethany - north of 26 near Murray.

Next up will be my mated clown pair... but I haven't quite gotten over the emotional hurdle of getting rid of them.

Have your clowns laid eggs?

I know someone is setting up right now for breeding clowns and I know he would take good care of them... He would be happy to keep them for you and then return them when you are ready for them back........ I can put you in touch with him if you are interested?