Looking for help to do a mesh mod

Frank

I have done it to my ASM G-3 really simple make sure you have the right mesh, and get the smallest zip ty you can fing, I zip tyd to existing holes and trimmed up mesh so it did not interfere with cavity of pump, your good to go. Stand back and watch the froth take over!

awesome, your hooked up, just remember to trim it will and free spin it and check your clearances, thats it, a little goes a long ways. I just ore it apart yesterday and cleaned I would have snapped pics if I knew you where interested.

I was messing with a GenX 4100 there, and drilling into the volute didn't work real well. The volute is just too small on the GenX pumps. I ended up making a mickeymouse venturi and it worked 100 times better than just putting the airline into the volute.

Here it is

100_0897.jpg

100_0894.jpg

The airmeter is tilted slightly, but it was pulling about 17lpm with the crappy venturi

100_0895.jpg

I just put 3 layers on top and did not cut any needles off. Give it a shot and watch the wattage the pump draws. If it gets over the rated wattage, you might have to cut off a layer of needles to reduce the weight and bring the wattage down. But on my OTP3000 pump its only pulling 48watts with both needlewheels and 3 layers of mesh held on by small zipties.