155 gallon bowfront w/ canopy and stand (plus other stuff)

Nyles

I have a 155 gallon bowfront

I would like to sell the tank, canopy, stand, and sump together

Tank 72" long x 24" at deepest part (drilled for dart CLS), canopy (oak), stand (oak)

Price reduced $500

misc040.jpg

and a pic of sump before installed two years ago (water in from right and skimmer section ASM G-3 was used, to refugium in middle, to return and top off at left.) Far right baffle was removed as it was not necessary.

Picture037.jpg

Its priced to sell, if your still around I will gladly work something out, I am hoping to do my floors this summer and I have some unforseen cash flow issues to work out.

Anyone want any corals please contact me, I have a feeling everything must go.

Once tank is gone I will probably add some other stuff to the mix, I will post when time comes.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the lights are sold, I will more than likely keep the sump as I want the skimmer that was built for it. So that just leaves TANK STAND, and CANOPY

Please keep in mind I still need to get a new tank prior to selling, so if your SERIOUSLY interested and want to put money down I will start my process of moving to a 65gallon cube, Im just having trouble finding one at the moment for a fair price.

Updated. Tank price lowered as pieces have changed. I am very hopeful I will be picking up a new cube this week, sump is going to be reused so is the skimmer, lights are sold.

***In a few months I will have a DAS EX1 skimmer for sale. After I clear out corals and LR***

Nice tank, someone jump on this quick. I wished I lived closer to you... I would be all over the LIVE ROCK. Im all the way in Hillsboro, LMK if you can work something out as far as meeting me half way. I have cash. Just dont want to make it a 4hr trip for LR. thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...