TruVu 125g 48x24x24 Acrylic

SquidHC

I am selling my TruVu 125W tank. It is 48x24x24 And has radiused corners.. It is not even six months old and has been well taken care of. It has 2 small scratches, but otherwise is in perfect condition. It has been modified with a 2.5" overflow in the upper right hand corner. It also has a return spout in the upper left. The back and bottom are painted a soft blue. I was blown away as to how bright it was when I first got it set up. The blue on the bottom makes for a great look if you go bare bottom. The stand is meant for a 75g tank (48x18) but I built it up to hold the extra depth. It does not look like a "Normal" fish tank stand. More like a nice piece of furniture.

I am asking $450 obo for the tank and stand. I am even willing to deliver it within a reasonable distance. Let me know!

Edit: Im not selling the tank without the stand, I dont want it sitting around.

Heres a link to there site. Note the retail price. http://www.truvuaquariums.com/ma00125w.html

yhst-32494300360055_2001_2491896

The stand has two completely removable front panels. The left and right banks of false drawers simply pull off opening the entire front. Im sure it would be easy to install hinges if you wanted to. Same for the hood access. There is a center support.

• 4 weeks later...