OCA and HMSC Visit

KevinPErickson

Hello PNWMAS!(clap)

It was nice meeting you all yesterday on your tours. Hope you enjoyed your visit. I have made a post on my website to my pictures and other things I was talking to many of you about. Let me know if any of you are interested in writing a review of an aquarium for my website!

-Kevin Erickson (Bow)

TheAquariumReviewer.com

Kevin-might I be the first to say that you were awesome! I was so glad to meet you and the rest of the staff at HMSC and was even more impressed when you showed up at OCA and helped with the tour! Thank you for the link to your web site, I am looking forward to checking it out.

Thanks again,

Kris Waters

Thanks Kris!

I can host everyone's pictures on my website if people like, that way they are all in way place. Just send them to me in an email. My gmail account can handle it. TheAquariumReviewer@gmail.com

I will be building the clear skimmer I was talking about on Saturday May 3rd starting at 10:30am. If you would like to come watch or help email me and I can tell you where to meet me!

-Kevin

Nice site Kevin! We just got home a few hours ago, but I did take some time to look at your website. I want to thank you, Dr. Tim Miller-Morgan, and Dennis Glaze at HMSC, and Oregon Coast Aquarium Aquarists Neil Allen and Brittney for guiding us on great behind the scenes tours! I also would like to thank others at HMSC and Oregon Coast Aquarium that helped make these tours possible.

I will post pictures and begin to follow up on things tomorrow after getting a good night's rest. It was a great weekend at the Coast, but it's good to be home again!:p

John Manrow