Is Rose City Aquarium still open?

ahreno

I'm down in eugene so i can't just head over there.... I've been calling this entire week to talk to Nick but I only get a machine and haven't seen/heard from him on here at all... trying to get some products from him...

anyone happen to know?

I'm down in eugene so i can't just head over there.... I've been calling this entire week to talk to Nick but I only get a machine and haven't seen/heard from him on here at all... trying to get some products from him...

anyone happen to know?

Yup - was just there on Saturday, picked up a killer wrasse.

I saw Nick yesterday, he is still rebuilding his house (it nearly burned to the ground a while back). He said he hasnt had much time to spend at the shop, but once his house is done he will spend more time there.

I dont know why you wouldnt be able to get a hold of Steve though? He is suppose to be there during business hours.

I've called there a few times, they never anwser the phone, never returned a call (but I'm an idiot and keep leaving the messages). I wouldn't go by those to see if they are open, just show up, they're not good at the phone thing IME.

I haven't been there in a year or so, so no help there.