The Fish Tank People

Aerinah

Not a good review, but not a bad one really either...

Did receive the fish that I requested (had to meet them in Portland for the second one, they didn't want to drive all the way to our house)... the fish didn't come as a "pair" as I requested but I did get both of them... (don't know if they can be "paired" even though so?)

They are both VERY nice people but EXTREMELY hard to keep in touch with... I had to send several e-mails and call and leave numerous phone calls for just one response back!

I'd probably get fish from them again but only if they're better at getting back to people.

Not a good review, but not a bad one really either...

Did receive the fish that I requested (had to meet them in Portland for the second one, they didn't want to drive all the way to our house)... the fish didn't come as a "pair" as I requested but I did get both of them... (don't know if they can be "paired" even though so?)

They are both VERY nice people but EXTREMELY hard to keep in touch with... I had to send several e-mails and call and leave numerous phone calls for just one response back!

I'd probably get fish from them again but only if they're better at getting back to people.

My first experience with them was very good - the fish were in great shape and with some slight modifications what I wanted (the supplier was out of the one I initially wanted, but my backup was there).

My last/current experience has been less than ideal. I've been waiting for over 2 weeks for them to get back to me about a ballast because he had the cheapest option for me. But, 4 unreturned emails over this time and an unanswered PM drove me to ebay, where I got it for even less thanks to someone who bought himself the wrong one :)

I do think I remember Doran saying that he had some internet issues - but seeing him logged on here most days makes me skeptical....

I do think I remember Doran saying that he had some internet issues - but seeing him logged on here most days makes me skeptical....

When sending a pm on the board you can request a read receipt for the message. That way you know if it has been read or not.

When sending a pm on the board you can request a read receipt for the message. That way you know if it has been read or not.

Well, I imagine that running a business that's based a lot on the internet that PMs would be checked regularly :) I don't have a business, but I check for the bolded number every [language filter] time I'm here (laugh)