110 gal, phyto kit, skimmers Garage Sale

Palani

Aloha eveyone, I'm getting out of the hobby for now. I've got bills to pay and I am graduating soon with my degree in Marine Biology (yea). So now I need to sell of some things that I have laying around.

110 gallon black AGA tank -$150 (48X18X30) The back has just been painted black with no over spray. Not drilled

40 gallon acrylic tank -$20obo (30X16X18) Project tank, if you are on a budget and have some time on your hands, this is the tank for you. I've been taking the scratches out with the scratch removal kit (which will be included). You finish up.

30 gallon oak AGA tank Drilled top right corner -$35obo Great little display tank you can hook up to a sump. Includes 3/4" bulkhead.

20H gallon oak AGA sump/refugium -$20 Would work great with the 40 or 30 gallons I have for sale. Drilled for float valve and a mag 3-7 would fit perfectly in the return chamber.

10 gallon -$5 each Used for phtyto and zooplankton cultures.

Kent Marine Maxxima RODI Filter -$165 Brand New TFC 24gpd membrane, 1 micron sediment pre-filter, carbon block, and mixed bed resin. Only 50 gallons passed through these filters!

PCI Recirculating Skimmer-1000 -$110 Used, in sump only. Had a crack because I dropped it, but repaired it, and now it's only a drip leak.

PCI PS-3000 Needle wheel skimmer -$200 Barley used for a couple of weeks, super clean.

Maxijet 1200 Remora skimmer -$100, has drain, but needs new o-ring for collection cup.

Mad Dog 512 skimmer- $50 needs pump

Brand New, never used Posiden PS-4 pump -$160 The most silent titanium external pump you can buy (at least I know of).

Little Giant Pump 4GX 1200gph -$80 Used

Mag 5 -$60 Used, works well with 20H sump/refugium I have for sale.

Brand New, Never Opened Reef Crystals Bucket -$65 Seal not broken.

DJ Powerstrip -$20 Has individual switches for each plug in.

SQWD -$15 Used

Pinpoint Wireless Therometer -$30 Used for 3 months

Work Horse VHO/PC/t-5 ballasts -$50 each Used, two left.

Random powerheads - $5-$15 Maxijets, and a bunch of others

Random Thermometers -$10-$25 Bigger ones, not cheap ones either.

Phyto and zooplankton culture kit -$100 Comes with Huge Air pump which can easily power 9 FULL 2L bottles, 4 ft light fixture with growth enhancing bulbs, and all tubing (both rigid and regular). You just need the 2L bottles and cultures.

I've got a lot more of other odds and ends. Those will be put up once I find them. Pictures to come soon, just need to upload them.

PMs sent. I've been busy this week through the weekend, but I'm planning on making a trip up to Portland on Sunday. So if anyone wants anything in Portland let me know ASAP. I'll be checking my PMs and giving people calls on when and where I'm going.