dsoz an coralreefaquarist your awsome thanks

fishiefish

(rock2) you guys are so great thanks so much for sharing...dsoz you are so generous ...thanks and I hope I'll have something to give you soon...and shawn your so nice thanks again and thanks for being willing to meet up on such short notice :D

everythings looking pretty good thanks guys, if anyone is looking to do trades with these guys, their great and I highly recommend them(rock2)(rock2)

the kenya tree and the pulsing i gave you should open up real n ice within a few days. and as for the sun corals make sure to feed em(wife). once there are all better and super healthy with pink encrusted all around the base it can get kicked to everyother night. so they say but i would still feed evrynight. you can try the bowl idea i told you about if you are worried about nitrates caused by overfeeding. if you have aq good clean up crew it should be no problem. good luck let me know hos stuff turns out

i will also say dsoz is a gentleman and a scholar

thanks...yeah when I feed them tomorrow I'll probably try the bowl idea so that they can get enough... the kenya and xenia are kinda starting to open up...what flow did you have them in? a couple of the suns were out and I didnt even have my lights off(clap) I was feeding my tank so maybe they were snacking...I'll pick up some brine cubes tomorrow and start feeding them that I glued most of the pieces of the suns to the one bigger rock and I'll glue more tomorrow ...I only bought one tube .....obviously ran out(wife) so the rest is stratigicly placed in my tank(whistle) thanks again have a great night.

oh loved that the hermit shell was the plug lol its so cute and fits perfectly into a hole in my lv rock:p