Seahorses in the morning, care to double check my QT?

pledosophy

SO I've been out of seahorses for a bit over a year now, had a few deals go bad, never received horses. I'm getting two female barbs in the morning.

I have my QT setup. It's a 20g long, 10g sump, 24w UV, Remora Protein Skimmer, plastic chain hitches, taxifloria, all bare bottom. Heater set to 69F. Return pump is a MJ 1200 so about 10x tank volume turn over per hour. Using a clip on lamp, nothing fancy just a QT tank, thought about using my spare T5's but decided not to.

Took 20 lbs ish of LR out of two different refugiums. Took a cycled sponge out of two different tanks as well. Thinking tank should be able to handle the bioload with ease. Bottle of Amquel and extra salt water on hand just in case.

Have a shell for a feeding dish. PE and Hikari Mysis in the freezer. Beta Glucan on the shelf. Turkey baister still works.

I was able to put alomost all of this together minus a 10g tank and some hose just out of spare parts lying around. I feel like a true fish keeper now.

Did I forget anything? What did I miss?

I QT everything. Dip corals.

Seahorses can get ich, it presents in there gills most of the time. They can also carry various other parasites. Bacterial infections like vibrio are most common.

I'm really happy I setup the QT opened the box and one of the girls is dead, which means the other has been in a bag with ammonia and exposed to who knows what else. At least now I am fully setup to give the surivivor the best chance I can.