BEAUTIFUL!!!! 40 GALLON Project Tank/Light...LOOK!!!

DennisW

For sale is a damaged in transit, 40gal, Cadlights nano tank. This tank is an all-in-one style tank and it is VERY nice! It comes with a really nice 150W HQI 14K/ T-5 actinic and 2 LED Lunar light fixture. The fixture has a built in fan and is made of aluminum. It is a VERY nice light. I will let the pictures do the talking.

The damage to the tank is on the corner. The rear compartment that has some of the damage is the "return" compartment where a return pump goes. I would assume that this could be fixed by someone with some skill with silicone. The black piece that seperates the display area from the "sump" area also was cracked. It was repaired by me with Weld-on 16. The glue was still wet when the photo was taken so, I think it will dry less obvious. The light fixture also sustained damage in the switch area. Everything still works.

Well, take a look at the pictures and then email me and tell me you want it. Im asking only $200 for the tank and light (this is the money it cost me to upgrade shipping to overnight for Cad to ship me a new one). This price is firm. You have to come out to Fairview/Gresham area to pick it up from my house. This tank is SOLID. It is built with extra thick, 8mm glass and the craftsmanship on it is a sight to behold. The glass is curved and all edges are mitired. A real top notch build. It weighs about 80lbs empty! Oh ya...obviously it is brand new and so is the fixture. First to email me at dennis4679@comcast.net and tell me they are going to buy it, gets it. Now On with the pics.

If ya got a little skill, this tank will be a VERY good buy for you.

Thanks

Dennis

Picture013_resize.jpg

DSC_0003_resize.jpg

Picture009_resize.jpg

Picture010_resize.jpg

Picture012_resize.jpg

Picture014_resize.jpg

Picture017_resize.jpg

Picture004_resize.jpg

Picture002_resize.jpg

Picture005_resize.jpg

Also please keep in mind that this tank and light were just unpacked and have not been cleaned up at all. There is still pieces of syrofoam and so forth all over it. From those who have boght stuff from me before know, I dont really want to have to do any "work" to anything so, I just leave things dirty and price them accordingly. Works for you AND me! Goodnight

Dennis

Oh HECK no! Mine is all set up and going good. The tank/light Im selling is one of the ones that got damaged in transit. Here is a pic of mine.

DSC_0001_resize-1.jpg

Granted, the aquascaping dosen't looking anything like that now but....it looked pretty decent right after setup. It definitly looks better now but...no pics.

Dennis