info wanted

fishiefish

hello I am really interested in this little fish and would love more info on it...dont know if I'm looking in the wrong areas or what but I want more than basic book stated notes.... does anyone out there have experince with a Highfin Perchlet (plectranthias altipinnatus)? do you know much about them? I'd like to know eating patterns , aggresion, level of difficulty in yho. and any notes you have...thanks http://www.reefhotspot.com/store/images/anthia0262.jpg

yeah I looked this site over but it doest give a whole lot of info. most of the click on info isnt there.....I dont want it for sure though if it turns up on that red list(scary) I saw it the fist time a year ago this guy had it in his reef tank on nr when I talked to him he told me what it was but when I wanted info........he droped of the face of the earth(scratch) thanks andy I just think its so neat and in the guys pics it was always up front and perchn in the open.

It looks very much like the Geometric Pygmy Hawkfish (Plectranthias inermis) which is occasionally available in LFS.

While not related to them, it does perch on rock ledges looking similar to Hawkfish.

Very peaceful, and should not be kept with aggressive fish. http://www.petsolutions.com/Geometric-Pygmy-HawkPerchlet+I130550L+C3.aspx