Base Rock, Tunze, Multicontroller

CFish

Unfortunatly my home remodel has taken far too long, and way to much money and I am more or less forced to sell most of my stuff before ever setting the tank up.

PRICES REDUCED!!

I have around 300 lbs of base rock, Mostly large pieces, and some shelf rock. $1.75 per lb or $400 takes it all.

I also have a tunze 6100 ( I will need to check the model but I think that is right), and a multicontroller. Used but in good condition. $370

Shoot me an e-mail at LBForce57@aol.com if you are interested

Thanks

Chris

Is like figi, soloman, totoka, kaleni rock? Just wondering how porous it would be. I would be interested in the basketball size ones. PM me with approximate weights. I will most likely be up that way Friday. Thanks

Most live rock in saltwater runs about $3/lb around here. You might want to try around $1.50/lb for a quick sale around here. Somebody will buy it at this price ($2/lb) it may just take longer than you want. I know this sounds low but it is the truth. Good luck and if I needed to buy rock I would definately consider you.

• 2 weeks later...