Caribbean Livestock

mrgreenthumb

I have been trying for awhile now to find some quality caribbean livestock. Specifically gorgonias, dwarf seahorses, ricordea, and also macro algaes. I really perfer to not buy over the internet. I would rather suport a local store or possibly even trade with other local people, so I was wondering If anyone knew any local stores that are doing caribben trans-shipments or who stock caribbean livestock.

It wouldn't even have to be specifically caribbean I guess just atlantic or east coast in general. The stuff is always available online at saltwaterfish.com, or even ebay. I know of a couple of wholesalers as well as a few other retailers that are shipping caribbean livestock, but that doesn't do me much good. I just perfer to buy from and support local businesses.

Let me know if you want some macro's. I have a few that I pruin kinda often. If your in the area I'm sure I could give you some of the clippings that would give you a good start. I currently have:

taxifloria

ochotode

red grape

suction cup

Dwarfs are fun. I've never kept them myself but am active on another board that is seahorse specific. Would love to here more about your dwarf tank.

• Like 1

I have gotte'n dwarfs from both albany, and dan and abbey at seahorse source(among many other seahorses). I'm sure you've heard of them. Do you keep any seahorse?? Always looking to trade to mix up the lineage. I presently am keeping: barbs, erectus, redi, and dwarfs. Dwarfs are definietly fun and very easy to keep and raise thier broods. Always a demand for the dwarfs. Really looking for a sea fan and sponges and algeas for all of my horsie tanks espically since i've always got baby brine shrimp around for the sea fans. Any way to bring color into the tank naturally. Not a big fan of the fake displays though they do serve a purpose. I would love to get starts of all of those macros from you. I live about 10 mins outside of downtown portland