Misc Stuff For Sale/Trade

DennisW

Hello, I recently got a cadlights brand nano tank and have a few new items that came with it that I dont need. I would really like to trade this stuff for rare/collector zoanthid/Palys. I will however indicate a cash price for the items and go from there.

First item is a CadLights brand protein skimmer. This is a COOL skimmer!! It is nano sized and made from, I believe, cast acrylic. It is a pinwheel skimmer. The pump is on the bottom of it. It sits in the sump. I only used this skimmer for about a week on my temporary rubbermaid tub housing my corals and fish while changing out tanks. It whips up a mity good head of foam for sure. $40 or trade for ??

DSC_0013_resize.jpg

I tried to wipe off the water line mark on the skimmer and like a complete dumb a$$, I used rubbing alcohol so....there is an area where the acrylic is hazed.

DSC_0014_resize.jpg

Next up is a "drop in" style, UV sterilizer. New. Never used. It is 9W. $15 or trade for ??

DSC_0010_resize-1.jpg

Also have a clamp on, 9W, power compact, refugium light. Pretty neat little light. Probably 10K. $10 or trade for ???

DSC_0011_resize.jpg

DSC_0012_resize.jpg

Then I have a Precision Marine brand Kalk Reactor. Works great. Has a newer MJ400 mixing pump. $100 or trade for ??? Armageddons maybe?? (naughty)

DSC_0002_resize-2.jpg

DSC_0004_resize-1.jpg

Last, but not least, I have a Hammerhead Float cleaning magnet from Algae Free. Good shape. Comes with new felt, pad, etc. already attached. Pad is acrylic safe (at your own risk of course). If you have a glass tank, just remove the acrylic pad and you are ready to go. $30 or trade for ???

DSC_0005_resize-1.jpg

DSC_0007_resize-1.jpg

Well, that's it for now. Would sure like to sell local and not have to ship anything. Had kind of a bad experience shipping my Deltec APF600 skimmer I just recently sold. I sold it for $450. I shipped it USPS to arizona. It arrived broke in two spots. I didnt insure it DOH!. The guy thought he could maybe piece it back together and agreed to keep it for $100. I had to refund the guy $350. OUCH!!! Anyways, if ya got some nice polyps to trade, Im interested otherwise, email me at dennis4679@comcast.net if you're interested.

Thanks

Dennis