Live Rock and frags need to go. Need the room!

Nyles

All live rock gone, had about twice as much as I thought, but still... all gone. Sorry.

As for frags there is a ton of stuff, I dropped my colony of Rose milli it went everywhere so lots of that (price varies due to size ($10-30)

Please not a few of the SPS corals have lost some color, nothing dramatic but some have darker tints than usual due to me removing sand and stressing. Nothing wrong with the corals though.

Red highlighted still available!!

Orange digi $10 two left (lots of frags glued to one rock)

Light key lime green w/ florescent green rim and mouth Ricordia (Yuma?) $40 (TEC had this up for $89)

Toadstool leather $10 (about 3" round)

Lots of Eagle eye zoas $10-20 two left

blue w/ green rim zoas ($15 for 20-$30 for all) I have about 50-60 polyps available (POTM last year with the hawkfish) one left

Green ricordia yuma price depends on size ($15-25)

Purple bonsai $20 Spoken for zoolander

Green milli $20 Spoken for Impur

Not so pink birdsnest but is coloring back up frag $10 small colony $25

pricilliporra, look like regular green but who knows $10

Yellow Porites 1" $10

these are the ones I can think of in my frag tank, trades welcome if its something I don't have, I need to make room for other corals, frag tank is overfull. Click on link in signature and you will probably see most these corals colonies or frags, pics available to serious buyers otherwise.

I actually only broke a few (the bridge up top gave out and all the kings men fell over), but the frag tank was already full, so things need to go, 5 or 6 pieces left yesterday, but I still need to make room so I can order more stuff from Jody at "TEC" , thanks to everyone that reserved stuff for my trip to Portland, I will let you all know when I head that way. I am 99% sure all live rock is sold. Just remember for those who said they wanted it, its first come first serve on the rock, I need it out.