Moving to Fiji Sale

huskerduck

I have a 155 bow front stuffed with Coral and Fish,

I cant find the charger for my digital camera but will take pics tonight if possible, I checking into shipping the tank, Chiller and lighting to Fiji but if its too costly Ill just buy in New Zealand and ship

Too much to list, Ill take pics

Fish are all healthy as can be

Hawkfish, Mystery Wrasse, Blue, Yellow Tang, Cleaner wrasse, Blue Chromies, Lawnmower blenny, The neat Black gobies that sift slowley, Copperband, Foxface, Clown and spectacular anenome, cool crabs.

Tons of corals, some stonies need urgent moving since the wifes been taking care of the tank the last several months

Ok guys Ive got the PMs in order , let me take some pics, still cant find my digital Camera battery charger, Ill just go buy a cheapy today and start snapping, The Mystery Wrasse is certainly gone and yes I have several hundred pounds of live rock, alot with sponges and different stuff, so far no Mantis or any preditor I know of, Have'nt lost a fish in over 6 months.

Im near Dallas, 10 minutes west of Salem, 10 minutes North of Dallas, 10 minutes south of Amity, 20 minutes south of McMinnville.

All the live rock and corals will have to be gone to catch fish and even then the Foxface will be a hard catch.

The live rock is spectacular, several pieces are very unique shaped.

Huskerduck, Thanks for the awesome deal on the corals..everything made it home and looks great in my nano..I love the way that Frog Spawn looks in my tank!!(cheer).. I only wish I had a bigger tank I'd, love to pickup some of those beautiful pieces of rock you have...So anyone needing rock to add to an existing tank or looking to start a new tank should consider checking out what Huskerduck has for sale!!

Ok last chance,

Plenty of Live rock, a couple pieces are unique and shapes you just dont find anywhere. For the person in Bend, I tried heres some pics with a horrible camera, sorry about glare and focus. Regardless its gotta go in a couple days.

P3180037.jpg

P3180027.jpg

The little guy to the left, pinkish orange and Lager than a Golfball, maybe 2 golf balls

P3180031.jpg

Bigger than a softball, also have several others slightly smaller with purple centers and more of a darker green

P3180035.jpg

Bigger than Golfball and litttle chunks scattered about on rock, infact all rock has lil creatures and sponges

P3180028.jpg

Bigger than golf balls probably 1-1/2 golfballs

P3180033.jpg

Probably 7-8 inches

And This guy, been around for months, hearty and friendly, slower sifting gobie, always out front and very colorful with purples and such

P3180045.jpg

Also Great Blue and yellow Tangs, extremelly healthy and went though the ick thing when I bought them, they fought it off twice and it never returned since almost a year ago

A vey nice active Lawnmower blenny, everyone needs one! Hes a fatty

Cleaner wrasse, 5 Chromies, Blue starfish tons of Zena and Chuck can help me with what the green and pink stuff is called that I have tons of, looks like Bright green Grass, also have tons in purple

As far as Prices go, most stuff under $35, the really big nice stuff $35 smaller $20, I doubt Ive paid under $50 (fish) and more for corals, most came from Jason at coral Reef, a couple things from Upscales and Waves.

Live rock is about 15 years old in tank enviornment

Thanks Again!!

Mark,

Thanks for the great deals as well, the Copper Band is doing great in my tank as well as all the other corals I purchased from you. For those who didn't make it out to see what Mark had.. you really missed out on some nice rock and livestock! Have fun in Fuji and post some pics on your new project their.(rock2)

Mark,

Thanks for the great deals as well, the Copper Band is doing great in my tank as well as all the other corals I purchased from you. For those who didn't make it out to see what Mark had.. you really missed out on some nice rock and livestock! Have fun in Fuji and post some pics on your new project their.(rock2)

Did the Maroon make a Bee-line back to his Anemone?

Hows the Foxface and Hawkfish?

Well the Maroon did settle into the anemone only to be confronted by the existing clown in the tank that had moved in.. so I am not sure how the eviction went..the Foxface is all settled in and doing great, loving the new surroundings and loving it.. same with the hawkfish.. thanks again and let me know if you need any help in Fiji...lol