My Addiction

mrgreenthumb

Hey everyone thought I would introduce myself and my addiction. I'm Matt and I’m a reefaholic. I have been in the hobby for about 10 months and have more tanks then I know what to do with. My main tank would be my reef display 90 gallon and my first tank. I have also really taken to seahorses so I have quite a few different species tanks to house them in as well. Total tank count is at 5 plus 2 30gal seahorse nurseries. Tank #1 & # 2 90gal reef w/20gal fuge/display (frog fish and frag tank). Tank # 3 20gal tall H.barbouri and H.zosterae breeder. Tank # 4 55gal tall H. redi display and softies. Tank # 5 30gallon H. erectus breeder. I am presently breeding all of the seahorses, but not by choice more of an obligation. Seahorses really are sex machines DOH! dawn till dusk (nutty). Here are some pictures of my tanks and their inhabitants. Let me know if you have any questions about any of the set-ups

post-2156-141867770059_thumb.jpg

post-2156-141867770064_thumb.jpg

post-2156-141867770068_thumb.jpg

post-2156-141867770072_thumb.jpg

post-2156-141867770076_thumb.jpg

Nice pics. I also vote for the montipora as my favorite SPS. I hope yours do better than mine. I had a bout of monti-eating nudis over the last year. I have not seen any for a couple of months, I just hope that I was able to get rid of them.

Welcome to our group.

dsoz

I havn't taken any of the nursuies yet, quite elaborate little set ups to prevent fry from being sucked into filtration and still allow waste to be filtered out. I'm in lincoln city for next day or so, but when I get back I will snap some pictures of the set-ups and fry. Maybe all even throw on some x-rated seahorse love makin pictures(naughty)