Forest Dig and Pink Stylo

• Flash21 changed the title to Forest Dig and Pink Stylo

dude your still looking for a pink stylo? What specific kind are you looking for? R you looking for a more pink tips with rainbow body, pink body with blue polpy, or just hot pink all around?

45 minutes ago, Kerbash said:

dude your still looking for a pink stylo? What specific kind are you looking for? R you looking for a more pink tips with rainbow body, pink body with blue polpy, or just hot pink all around?

Yes I’m still looking.  The Pink I bought I was told will pink at high par that’s not the case at all.   If you search up ORA Pink.  Just pink…

37 minutes ago, Flash21 said:

Yes I’m still looking.  The Pink I bought I was told will pink at high par that’s not the case at all.   If you search up ORA Pink.  Just pink…

Mine never turned pink, still just purple. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flash21 said:

Looks Pink, I believe months and months ago you posted a better pink pic? If that’s the same then yes.   

*is that byropsis?

Yeah I unfortunately lost the whole colony of that guy 😭 kalk accident. That one was completely pink, white polyp, no other color. I sold it to a couple of guys on this forum if anyone still has it and can frag it, I would like a piece too. This is the "replacement", sorry just shown the picture to see if this was something you were looking for, he has a bright pink tips, but greenish body. He's just a frag right now so I cant sell, but I picked this guy up a month ago from All Things Aquarium in Wilsonville, they might still have some. He looks purplish under blue light, turned really pink under white.

And if that doesn't work and you are really interested in getting one shoot me a pm, I might place an order soon with an importer maybe we can do a group buy.

Also no clue if its byropsis,