WTS - 150 Gallon Rimless SC Aquarium $500 obo

I have a brand new 150 gallon rimless tank that has never been out of the box. Shortly after I got it I also learned that the house I was renting would be selling in the next couple years, so I held off. Now the house is selling and I won't have space for a 150 on top of the others tanks I have in my new place. I just have the aquarium, no stand or sump.

Let me know if you have any questions.

SCA-150G-2.jpg

SCA-150G-4.jpg

SCA-150G-5.jpg

Edited by Rico Degallo
Price drop
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, ClownF1sh said:

Has the tank been inside the house or outside? awesome tank just asking because silicone doesnt like to be stored in the cold. 

Silicone holds up great to cold, and even is pretty resistant to the outdoors, you just have to watch out for temperature swings, as that can weaken the seal and is actually the thing compromising people's outdoor-stored tanks.

Found a pretty good comment on reef2reef summing it up: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/storing-a-glass-tank-outside.105088/#post-1171203

Edited by LadAShark
  • Like 1

• Rico Degallo changed the title to WTS - 150 Gallon Rimless SC Aquarium $500 obo