Looking for Filter feeders + NPS

After my recent system wipe I have been looking to fill in my tank with filter feeders + NPS.

Hoping to showcase the purpose of cultivating a multitude of live feeds. 

Currently dosing PNSB and mixed phytoplankton kept suspended via alginate. All pods, brine, and rotifers are fed by hand daily. They don't do well refrigerated.

20240315_110501.jpg

It has been hard to locally source said critters. Any help would be appreciated. 

Currently have four species of gorgonians (7 total) who polyp 24/7. A local member has kindly offered some ball anemones to get started. 

I do have a couple dendros, hidden cup corals, and sun variations but I'm looking more for chilis, dendronephthya, sea apple, yellow cucumbers, gorgonians, feather dusters, clams, sponges

Screenshot_20240310_200844_Gallery.jpg

I've dreamed of keeping advanced care critters but held off because I never had the means to feed them. Now with 18 strains of phytoplankton, 8 species of copepods, 3 rotifers, 2 types of brine, purple bacteria, and a refrigerated auto doser. Pretty sure I can feed whatever I want.

No chemical or mechanical filtration as that takes food away. Haven't had to worry as live foods don't foul the water if consumed and the macroalgae growth covers the difference. 

Screenshot_20240323_164553_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240323_164711_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240323_164743_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240312_172926_Gallery.jpg

Pictures of some survivors 

I dont have any but if u could figure out a way to keep lace coral that would be awesome, they looks super unique and from my understanding no one has managed to keep them long term successfully...yet

• Like 1