Berghia Nudibranch Farm Hatching

DaveZ

Hello again, fellow reefers! For all the SW Washington and Portland reefers there has been another good hatch of the berghia nudibranch farm out here in Vancouver. I have for the most part worked my way through the waitlist of those who wanted berghia for their aiptasia outbreaks.

There are still a few on the waitlist who are doing pick ups this week to get their berghies but from what I am counting, there are still going to be a number of berghia from this hatch that will be available. 

Berghia Pricing:
2 berghia - $40 ($20 each)
4 berghia - $60 ($15 each)
6 berghia - $80 ($13.33 each)
8 berghia - $100 ($12.5 each)

Feel free to reach out via text (206)930-9952 or DM on here (which I do not check as frequently) if you are interested in getting on the waitlist. I will make sure to time stamp everything for the order in which they come in either via text or DM. Just please make sure to give me your real name and contact number and the desired berghia amount you are looking for.

One of my goals in 2024 is to put a lot more effort into the berghia farm to have better consistent supply of berghia for the reefers of the Portland area and hopefully at some point, beyond.

***The pic was from a few weeks back when the berghia were still growing and I was catching them out of the farm. I always do my best make sure the berghia are mature enough to survive the tank transfers and are of the age where they begin laying eggs, so that hopefully you can have hatches within your reef as well to take down the aiptasia faster. Hopefully there are enough members in this forum and on FB that can speak to their positive experience of buying from me (either coral or berghies) and know that my heart is always to get the local community healthy animals at fair prices for the hobbyist***

image.thumb.jpeg.cc1e59fcf73963daa5426f2e6f23f037.jpeg

• Like 2

Oh and if anyone has any questions about the farm or would like more info, feel free to drop them in a thread on here as it is possible others might have the same questions.

I did get a few more who have reached out and getting close to the end of this hatch but should still have some left, shoot me a DM or text if you want to see if we can get you the berghies this round or be sure to get on the waist list for the next big hatch. 

@Collin I just cleared it down to 15% the other night. So not sure how it’s saying it’s full. 

Feel free to shoot me a text with your info and how many you’re looking for and I can see what we can make happen for you 👍