Help! White spots, not ich(?), wrasse killer

Confused_reefer

I recently lost my coris wrasse, and now my adorned wrasse is covered in the same white spots that killed the coris. Both wrasses first presented with a white lump under the one pectoral fin, large-ish, that seemed to slightly hinder swimming. Eventually they were covered in spots, lethargic, hovered in a corner. The coris wrasse eventually became very ill, floating along with current, not staying upright, laying on sand, but the white spots disappeared. This went on for days and I finally pulled him to put him out of his misery. Hoping someone cen help me understand what this is so I can save my other wrasse. 

From what I can tell, this isnt ich or velvet, not flukes, not anything I can find info on. Thanks for any help!

IMG_2054.thumb.jpg.70f199f21e48eace6e94391f601e50d3.jpgIMG_1977.thumb.jpeg.3dbc6c72e73171e665e569adf39c6981.jpegIMG_1972.thumb.jpeg.29339929298af26a6732a7b677d472c5.jpeg

It looks like mucus plugs. I concur with a bacteria / viral infection. 

Your best best would be to find the environmental stressor that triggered the event. Second would be to boost the immune system. Broad antibiotics is best in a separate tank. 

How did you rule out ich and velvet?