FS: Blue iAquatics Rock and live rock. A lot of it.

Bevo5

Next up - all the live rock in the tank. It was a 200g and it was 90% the blue iaquatics live rock. I got three big boxes of it. Below is a video when it was new. Also probably 30 pounds of regular liver rock boulders. 

(https://blueiquatics.com/products/?subcats=live-rock-replica&dimensions=eyJ3aWR0aCI6eyJtaW4iOjAsIm1heCI6NjB9LCJkZXB0aCI6eyJtaW4iOjAsIm1heCI6NjB9LCJoZWlnaHQiOnsibWluIjowLCJtYXgiOjYwfX0=)

It's been in the tank for 4 years so it's teeming with life - including an outbreak of vermetid snails a couple years back! But they're mostly covered over with coralline now. 

++Also - I have to try and get the bubble tips off but there are going to be some on the rocks as added bonus! It's in a holding tank and tub now.

$150 or best offer. 

IMG_7545.JPGIMG_7543.JPG

Edited by Bevo5

• 2 weeks later...

*Bump to try and find this stuff a home. 

It's awesome rock and cost a ton brand new. If nobody wants it I think I'll just set it outside and let it all die off then pack it up, but if you've got a big tank needing some rockscape then this is a steal.