Tigard/Beaverton Area Meet and Greet Location

JManrow

would you consider me crazy for driving over there to meet you guys?

Of course. You really don't have to be crazy to join us, but it helps.(crazy)(laugh)

Hope to see you there! If you get here early enough you could check out the local fish stores.(rock2) If you got here around noon you would have more than enough time to visit all the Portland area PNWMAS sponsor LFS before the Meet & Greet at 6:00.

• 2 months later...

The rain just cleared my evening up! I can come! Woo Hooo! Sorry a little excited.

So frags, anyone want to swap some stuff. I can bring a few different zoa's, some tyree long polyp green leather frags, an acan frag with a few heads on it. I could break off a piece of candy cane coral (not the super green the other one), a head or two frogspawn. I have these mushrooms that have been in my sump for like a year, I just stopped liking them.

I always have the macro algae, red grape, halmedia, ochotodes, halymenia, short codium, sargassum. The macro algae has been in a system with flatworms, but I have some flat worm exit so I could put a few drops in the bag.

Any takers?

• 3 months later...

Has it already been 3 months since our last Meet & Greet?

I'm probably going to either be busy getting donations for the Christmas Party or stuck at home because of road conditions this weekend. Go ahead and organize one if you want Kevin. I'm sure at least a few locals will show up. I'll make it if I can. Cheers.(drinking)

I got the PM a bit after 8' date=' was there 5 minutes later, missed you guys. We should try a weeks warning next time ;)[/quote']

Usually I wouldn't even try to organize a Meet & Greet in December... but "somebody" thought it was about time to have one.(whistle)(laugh)

HEY! i just moved to the tigard area. i want to play with you kids too! let me know if theres another get together!

Long time no see! We can put a Meet & Greet together anytime. How about after the New Year. People tend to be a bit burnt after the holidays. This might help get things going again! Usually get together on a Sunday evening around 6:00 PM or so. Maybe on the 3rd or 10th?

We still need a location for the January 17th PNWMAS meeting, at 2:00 PM. How about at your place?