Coming around again

mrscuito9833

So back in 2008 I set up my first reef tank. I've always had a freshwater tank for as long as I can remember. But always wanted a reef tank. My first reef was a 72g bowfront with 25g sump. A couple years later we moved from Vancouver to Skamokawa, WA we sold all our stuff and just moved. We did take the reef with us to the new 729sqf home and I set it up were the washer and dryer should be until we got them. My wife however didn't want to share the living/dining space with my tank so, I found a 40g cube and down sized. Our children felt bad and bought me snowflake moray for fathers day. So I was happy for awhile after a couple more years the home next door became available so we moved again this time the home was 2600+sqf about a week after moving my eel escaped and I never could find it assumed a cat got it. another year+ goes by and the 40g seems to small for the home and I upgraded to 90g quarter round with40g sump. By this time I had got my mother interested and she setup her own tank she never seemed to get the hang of keeping corals alive. About 2015ish I had built an Arduino based controller for lights w/ sunrise-sunset, waves, ATO and, temp. I was kind of proud of myself until we went camping for a week and when we got back my heater had exploded in the sump and the shrapnel got into the return pump and most of the fish and corals were dead within another week it was all dead so I packed it up and sold it all. So here at the moment I'm divorced living at my mothers home and back in school. My mother still had 2 clowns in a little 5g tank I have moved them to a 29g bought 10 blue leg hermits, 1 emerald crab, 5 astra snails and 2 turbos. also added a mushroom plug and a zoa plug. and its looking better but I need some seed sand and any 22" T5 HO bulbs I can find I bought 5 at petworks in longview that were supposed to new old stock but all but 1 burned out in the first 2 weeks. Living in Kelso, WA and not driving at the time