WTT or WTS Ritteri Anemones

Kerbash

Sup guys,

I got myself 6 ritteri from an estate sales around 3 months ago, keeping one for myself so i got 5 available, no idea is it captive bred or what but all six looked identical and were in the same tank. I would prefer to trade, especially for some cool sps or torches, if not im asking for 200 bucks, they are pretty big ~8 inches when happy.

Im in the South Sound area of washington but willing to meet at Cuttlefish in Portland, Or, always looking for an excuse to shop for tax-free coral in oregon lol

2771863-8399368739ee9691622c2cea4627e72e.jpg.84cd3811fdcbfa68c027b894aa1637cf.jpg2771861-bc9c70b35ef93319344ce0857b7201bf.jpg.3e02572d5812c32586cc09b6036d3959.jpg

Edited by Kerbash
typo

Do you happen to know where the person you got them from got them? It looks a whole lot like the giant ritteri I sold to Cuttlefish a few years back (12-14" fully extended). Jeff said someone came down from the Seattle area within a couple days of me trading it in, so I'm wondering if the one became six 😄

Mostly just curious, but I do kind of nostalgically want to pick up one of the pieces, though I'm not 100% 🙂

Sorry I dont know the name, I won the whole tank from an estate sales auction up in bellevue, the ritteri was included in that. That would actually be so cool if it is lol. Can I ask the one you traded in, was from a split or wild caught? Just curious, always heard conflicting things about ritter

Edited by Kerbash

9 hours ago, Kerbash said:

Sorry I dont know the name, I won the whole tank from an estate sales auction up in bellevue, the ritteri was included in that. That would actually be so cool if it is lol. Can I ask the one you traded in, was from a split or wild caught? Just curious, always heard conflicting things about ritter

Unfortunately I don't know its history before I got it. I got it for free from someone that was quitting the hobby and it was maybe an inch across. He said he bought it a few years before that (I think) and it hadn't really grown at all. The more I think about it, the more I think it likely is the same one. They seem to never do well in captivity, except that one, and I know someone in the Seattle area picked it up almost immediately after I traded it in.