90 gallon acrylic tank, stand and sump + micro sump for nano?

Electrokate

Selling a 90 with center overflow. Front panel is mostly scratch free, sides I haven't cleaned but probably need some work. Hoping for $150. The stand is serviceable but cosmetically damaged. Ditto sump. SE Portland near 205 and Foster. Tank dimensions 48 wide, 24 front to back and 20 tall. Stand is also 48 wide and 24 front to back, height 35 7/8". The front panel of the sump doesn't actually fit because it's the same size as the opening and slightly swollen by moisture. Basically this looks like a garage tank 🙂 I have enjoyed it but got a 125 and am trying to downsize, will also be selling a bowfront as soon as I can clear the corals and rock from it. 

There also is a 4 bulb T5HO light free if someone is interested in working on it, I have only been able to get it to fire 2 bulbs and the tombstone sockets for bulbs are so sticky I am reluctant to test other bulbs on it. 

The micro sump I got as a curiosity and never used. It is 18 1/8" wide, 13 3/4" high and 7 15/16" front to back. 

_MG_5609_1.jpg

_MG_5611_1.jpg

_MG_5617.jpg

_MG_5616.jpg

_MG_5612.jpg

_MG_5849.jpg