225g reset!

cymaster007

Finally finished moving in and getting the 225g full of water to finish cycling. Hope all my old apex gear, pumps, lights, etc still work. I've lost some space under the tank as I don't have a remote sump anymore. I am still on the fence about the ato/mixing station I made as I could use the space for the CaRx and some other gear. I'll run kalkwasser for a while and see how it goes. 

I need to paint the skin and redo the canopy. Should take a weekend or two at the most. Big thanks to Cuttlefish and Corals for helping me test for ammonia and dial in my Refractometer this weekend!!

I've got a pretty lengthy restocking list so I hope some sps enthusiasts are in the Portland area!! 

20220704_162414.jpg

20220704_162403.jpg

20220704_162346.jpg

20220704_162439.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2022 at 9:55 PM, Zach0225 said:

Awesome!! Hope everything keeps plugging right along for you. 

Thanks! I'm super excited to restock my Sps collection, I can't belive the collections some of the local reef keepers have up here! Most of the equipment plugged right in and fired up without skipping a beat from the last configuration. I've got the lights up again and I'm repainting the canopy and stand skin

20220716_195635.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cymaster007 said:

Thanks! I'm super excited to restock my Sps collection, I can't belive the collections some of the local reef keepers have up here! Most of the equipment plugged right in and fired up without skipping a beat from the last configuration. I've got the lights up again and I'm repainting the canopy and stand skin

20220716_195635.jpg

Definitely a good selection of acropora.  You should check out the club meeting in August. It’s at Golden Basket and he has quite a selection.

• 1 year later...
23 hours ago, Oelyk said:

Looks amazing! What kind of camera do you use to get that level of quality? 

Thanks! It's just my Samsung ultra phone camera. I did get a new orange gel filter to help balance out the blues and white balance. For macro coral shots I use a tamron 90mm macro lens and a Canon rebel camera. 

Edited by cymaster007