And they say Lemons are bad...

kriswaters

Well lets hope they aren't all bad. After trying kalk paste several times (with no luck mind ye), I picked up a 10 pack of insulin syringes and one of those cute little plastic lemons full of yummy (100%) juice. I stabbed (which was an attempt to "gently" inject) the 10 or so majono and 3 aiptasia that have sprouted in my tank. Oh what fun it was to watch those little buggers shrivel up almost immediately! With such a fine gauge needle, I don't think they ever new what hit them!!!

I am hoping that this will do the trick....now on to the vermitid snails that are cropping up everywhere!

Happy reefing!

Kris

A few peppermints live in my tank, and the just watch the stuff get bigger...perhaps they (the pests) were a little big in the first place. Joe's Juice is quite spendy. I had read before about injecting the stalks with boiling lemon juice. The aiptasia was easy. The majonos really retract quickly. I have the lights off in the tank right now...1st of 3 days in an attempt to get rid of some red carpet type algae. A little thick for cyano...but who knows. Any how, will see how those little guys faired!

People always ask me "Arn't salt water tanks a lot of work". My response, "Yes and dang if it ain't worth it"!

Kris

PS...I was going to hit the meeting up this weekend...but with so few (weekends) off lately, the Packers doth prevail. Have fun!

PS...I was going to hit the meeting up this weekend...but with so few (weekends) off lately, the Packers doth prevail. Have fun!

I am hitting the meeting but will be leaving at 3 to get home in time(laugh) Patrick has a TV there but not sure what he gets fro channels. GO PACKERS!!!