how to delete membership?

Guest Mbeef61

Guest Mbeef61

tired of this site....its pretty much worthless other than selling forums, i can use someone elses account for that.

i would prefer my name and account info be removed so there is no link to me from this place.

its a bad reputation to have to name associated with this site.

later

ps...dont reply unless your name has moderator in the title

tired of this site....its pretty much worthless other than selling forums' date=' i can use someone elses account for that. [/quote']

That's funny you say that because I've tried to sell/buy to/from you a few times and you've been a no show. (scratch) Sorry to hear you're so disappointed Mike. Hope you still are having a great time at Animal House in Corvallis.

If you wanna leave' date=' just leave. Why start drama?[/quote']

"Some people actually have nothing else to do with there lives and actually make themselves feel better about putting other people down. It's really there problem not yours." Me to my 8 year old brother upset after kids were making fun of him on the playground. Children can be so cruel. (whistle)

Im curios, who is giving us the bad rep...?

Oh . . . Oh . . . Can I guess ! ! ! (naughty)

If you only wanted a response from a mod... msg a mod!?!??! Just a thought.

This way he can insult us all with one post instead of individual messages. Just more efficient this way. All that copying and pasting. Who has the time.

Wait this is my favorite part . . .

its pretty much worthless other than selling forums, i can use someone elses account for that.

So we are all so awful you want your name deleted so there is no record of any association of your great name with this horrible site, but when the time comes to make or save a buck then we are all your homies? Really? People come to this site to help people, to share, to help better the care of our animals and all you can think to do is dish out insults.

I took the time to pull up your profile and read through your site "contributions"

On second thought I agree, you should be banned from this site. After making physical threats to members, I would have banned you. I wouldn't delete your posts though, might be useful to have a record later on. ;)

Guest Mbeef61

lol i love it....no one can leave well enough alone....look at you all. nothing better to do. im just waiting to not be able to sign on so i know the deed has been done.

whats the point of being here...every one is gonna do what they want, I PUT DONT RESPOND UNLESS YOU ARE A MOD CUZ I WANTED MY ACCOUND DELETED...IF I KNEW HOW TO PM ONE I WOULD....JUST LIKE YOU SHOULD ALL PUT YOUR [language filter] WANTED ADS IN WANTED SECTION, NOT IN THE GENERAL SECTION SO SOMEONE SEES IT....JEEZ WE ALL KNOW WHERE THE WANTED SECTION IS IN THIS TINY SITE. IT HILAROUS I GOT 2 PAGES OF RESPONSES WITH A DONT REPLY REQUEST LOLOLOL. LOOKS LIKE YOU ALL CARE FOR ME AWWWWWW! HOW SWEET!

AS FOR YOU PEOPLE WHO THINKS ITS ABOUT SILICA SAND YOUR DEAD WRONG....ITS YOU PEOPLE WHO WONT LEARN FROM YOUR [language filter] MISTAKES AND WONT JUST LISTEN. DONT RESPOND = DONT RESPOND. THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND A MOD, NOT EVERY MEMEBER WITH AN OPINION THAT DOESNT MATTER ON THE PARTICULAR TOPIC AT HAND. SEEMS LIKE A POPULAR THING TO DO AROUND HERE IT PUT YOUR NOSE WHERE IT DOESNT BELONG.

THIS IS BEYOND REEF KEEPING, EVERYONE MADE IT PERSONAL. I THINK PEOPLES NAMES AND ADDRESSES SHOULD BE POSTED WHEN THEY TALK AND MAYBE THEY WOULD WATCH WHAT THEY SAY...ITS WAY TO DISTANT JUST TALKING ON THE INTERNET...PEOPLE THINK THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT.

now ill sit back and wait for the next 2 pages

Funny, we don't need to post addresses, most of us know each other face to face because of the meetings that PNWMAS hosts and because most of use visit each others houses to see there tanks. I have never seen you at a meeting... I would expect to see someone in the back yelling... PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THE BUILDING ADMIN, YOU COMMONERS DON'T TOUCH ME!

Anyhow I still don't know what got your feathers in a ruffle but what are you expecting from the drama of the post? If you don't like to be here don't keep posting. As for you personally your always welcome back and I would hope that all the people here welcome you with a friendly greeting, as we are all adults here I would hope.

Disclaimer.

I live in Orenco Station, right across from the Starbucks in yuppieville.

Now - the funny thing about people is that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so that means even if you've done something that to you has proven something beyond a doubt it's still OK for someone else to choose not to believe it. When I ask for advice, I use the advice gathered from here as a single step in a process, it's not the be all end all answer - I use my mind to arrive at my own conclusion. Will I be wrong sometimes? You bet. Will someone else advice be better than the advice I chose to follow? More than likely. But, C'est la vie.

This is a SMALL community of reefers in a SMALL region who all share a SMALL hobby. Shooting yourself in the foot over some small disagreement could be detrimental to enjoyment of the hobby.

Good point, I will point out the same a few years back, after researching, reading, looking at forums and talking with LFS I still get conflicting info on a subject, I eventually (prior to PNWMAS) went with info I received on TRT section of PNWMAS on a subject and it was DEAD wrong and caused me much grief in my welcoming to the hobby. Everyone makes there own decision and I will also point out I spent a lot of unneeded money when I started up and a LFS store by most standards will gladly sell you most anything and turn the other way, you have to take it upon yourself to make a choice based on research, I just like to add PNWMAS as part of my research, as will many other online and offline places. I can only guarantee one thing and thats that people will have conflicting info and there is no one way to skin a cat also that every situation is different as is everyones tank setup to some degree. All these factors have an influence.

Just as a tank cycles and at the end of the cycle you dump some mystery junk in your tank and the cycle completes, I bet you will have someone praising the product even though the odds are its junk.

Just remember the world was once flat... right?

Guest Moderator

Closing this thread. Mbeef, your account has been deleted as requested, but sorry. Your name will still show.

If you ever want to contact a mod, you just PM Moderator, Moderator1, Moderator2 or Moderator3.