Ryan (R-3)

Sol

I built an acrylic tank for Ryan. I delivered it as promised, and requested final payment. He said he didn't have the immediate funds, and I offered that he could pay later, interest-free. I checked in with him regularly requesting updates regarding payment, and rarely (roughly 1/4 of the time) got a response. When the responses did come, they were evasive "I'll get it to you soon" types of comments. I now have lost contact with him completely, despite my several attempts to contact him.

Long story short, I've waited for payment for well over 2 months, and am still owed more than $200. I don't know if this is typical of Ryan but I thought it should be known.

-Sol

Not typical, but I will point out he has been very hard to get ahold of, I am trying to get a trade going with him for some equipment he has and he has not responded to emails. I'm sure its just that time of year, I have met him in person and he does not seem like the kind of person that would leave you hangin. Sorry its been a hassle.