March Meeting: CANCELLED.

THIS MEETING HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO A LATER DATE.

The March meeting for PNWMAS is officially scheduled. It will be located at my house and I'll be giving a little presentation on Calcium Reactors. If you're interested in setting one up, learning to tune it better, or just see how they work, I hope you'll join us for this meeting.

Last August I set up a 360 gallon tank that's plumbed to a closet across the living room. The tank setup should provide some good conversations with fellow reefers, whether it be PVC work, light canopies, or any other equipment.

In addition, we're going to try a new style of frag swap that I don't think we've done before, certainly not anytime recently. We'll release more details soon, but the basic idea is that there'll be a few different price categories and you can bring corals, place them in the respective price categories, and then receive one of similar value. It will be a good way to quickly add some new pieces to your collection.

As always, the club will provide food and drinks. Feel free to bring a side dish if you're up to it, but certainly not required.

If you're interested in getting a preview of the tank before heading over, you can check out my build thread:

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/topic/45644-wife-okayed-a-new-tank-she-didnt-say-how-big/

What: March Frag Swap and CaRx Presentation

When: March 28th, 1PM

Where: My house!

52854 NE 2nd St.

Scappoose, Oregon 97056

7113029e67168dc073be22e498f70f9b.jpg084d6118f04a709df6f8ddafcd112353.jpg

1401298faee56bb1f1b1c93ecbfc4a2c.jpg

4bfb72823f0264a7e0e4fdbfeb3e7a89.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 7