180g complete setup with plenty of extras

thetaggeffect

Selling my 180g setup with with everything you need to run a reef, have to get rid of fast so i am selling at a price to move.  I am the original owner of all my equipment and i take meticulous care of it.  I must sell because I am leaving for deployment soon and dont want to leave for the wife to take care of.  Selling as a whole because I dont want to deal with parting out, so $1200 takes the lot!

Whats included:

180g drilled dual overflow tank (no scratches) 

furniture grade stand and canopy

Current USA IC LED 72" light. (grew some softies and LPS with this) ($270 new)

40g breeder custom sump with baffles

Jebao DC return pump (super quiet!)

Super Reef Octopus protein skimmer ($400 new)

Kessil H380 refugium light ($300 new)

Two (2) Vortech MP40Ws with newer wet sides.  (one is quiet drive, one is older model)

200w heater x2

Complete saltwater mixing station, mixing pump is another Jebao DC pump that can be used as a backup should the tanks fail

all the testing, refractometer, plumbing supplies that a reefer who has been in the game almost a decade has accumulated.  also have a couple reactors with light use that i will throw in.

I live up in Gig Harbor WA, so i know it is a drive but i am willing to help or maybe deliver depending on where you live, will need some gas/time compensation if so.  $1200 OBO!

20190802_114125.jpg

20190802_113638.jpg

20190802_113449.jpg

20190802_113419.jpg

• 3 weeks later...