Rock anemone moved on top of gsp

CrazyInside

It will kill the gsp for a patch. More turn it purple matte. But there is no moving the rock nem without hurting them both. You can coax the nem to walk onto a spare live bare rock that blocks its light path. Then hope it walks up on the rock and then move it whenever you want it to nest. 

Edited by Sasquatch
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

It will kill the gsp for a patch. More turn it purple matte. But there is no moving the rock nem without hurting them both. You can coax the nem to walk onto a spare live bare rock that blocks its light path. Then hope it walks up on the rock and then move it whenever you want it to nest. 

If it just kills the GSP I'm fine with that, just didn't want the nem to kick it. Thanks for the reply

I think your rock flower will be fine, I have an older picture on here somewhere with my first red rock flower I’ve had for several years now that planted itself on a rock that was eventually gsp covered and it was completely fine. I would guess if it got upset enough it would scoot over... the same nem is now living amongst some Anthelia and doesn’t seem to mind. I just pull out any Anthelia around it if it gets a bit overgrown.