Anybody have a spare 20H or 29G lying around? (or a sump of that general size)

spipedong

Well, my 20H + 5.5g sump isn't working out - not enough room to trap out microbubbles.

I'm going to build a new stand which can accommodate a 20H sump and I'll need either a second 20 or may consider a 29 for up top.

I have a 20 Long I can trade if that interests anyone, or just let me know what you've got and how much you want to get for it.

Hey I've got a 20H tank that I've made into a display refugium/sump. It's even drilled with a float valve. If you want we can trade the tanks straight across' date=' but if you want the float valve it will cost extra.[/quote']

That sounds like what I'm looking for. Any pics, and what size/location is the hole? I may be able to use it for a bulkhead instead.

I can come up some time this weekend and trade ya unless you're planning to be in the Eugene area any time soon.

Check out my thread bro' date=' I got the pics of the 30g, you saw it the other day also. You gotta remember if you buy something from me you have to take a ton of extras :).[/quote']

(laugh) I was thinking awful hard about it, but its for my work project and I can't fit anything physically larger.

However, I can use some more bulkheads.. Got any of those left?

The hole drilled is not big enough for a bulkhead, it's no bigger than the diameter of your finger. I used it to top off with kalkwasser. As for a camera I don't have one and I'm away for thanksgiving. You are welcome to come by and check it out this weekend. come by anytime. I'll PM you the details.

That sounds like what I'm looking for. Any pics, and what size/location is the hole? I may be able to use it for a bulkhead instead.

I can come up some time this weekend and trade ya unless you're planning to be in the Eugene area any time soon.

ive got a 29 gallon set up for a external skimmer with a bubble trap for the skimmer drain. 4 baffles betweent the drain/skimmer section and the return section. Its a bubble killer and can handle bubbles at1000 gph in its sleep.

2 catches.

1. the bubble trap will need cut out if you intend on running a in sump skimmer in it

2. it needs a new piece of acrylic thrown across the bottom as I left it outside and it cracked. easy glue job though.......bunch of weld on and piece of acrylic and its good to go. I could probably even round up the scrap acylic for you

the price may be right though. FREE

Just pay for shipping...probably $20

let me know if interested