Cinco De Mayo Shout Outs!!

What a great time ! So many amazing people ! 

:clap::clap:It’s so nice to see the community come together ! Thanks all of you who came and spent money on raffles , coral and just were so kind and positive. The friendly vibe was in the air!

We made 4822.84 for Sexual Assault Resource Center (SARC)

:YayWave:

Special thanks to Jeff for donating all the proceeds for the group buy , all the food ,  getting the raffle items and the beer !

Thanks to Scott and Sirena and Jonas for spending hours making all the delicious food.

Holly aka saltwater harmony for being my right hand woman with all the signs , lists and working on the details!

Thanks to the volunteers who helped with set up , bagging group buys , distributing them , and  organizing the raffles and collecting money!

Flash

Sean

Kate

Lexinverts 

Badxgillen

Stylaster 

Jeremyevans

Derbird

Gumby

Also shout out to Jeff’s workers including

Kristen, Jack , and Brad !

I am exhausted but energized by everyone’s positive energy and generosity. So many people were willlng to help ! I missed all of you and it makes me want to set up a tank again!

What a great community we have !

I hope you enjoyed the food ! All the great raffle prizes and all the great coral from Saltwater Harmony and Cuttlefish

Who wants to do this again next year ??!!

Edited by Emerald525
  • Like 11