AGA 120 GAL Dual Overflows, Oak Stand & Canopy F/S

ocboat

I just took down my AGA 120 gallon tank, stand and canopy and upgraded to a 180 so the setup is now for sale. I have had the tank since July of '06 and have had no problems. The tank has dual corner overflows and each overflow has a 1" and 3/4" bulkhead already installed. The 3/4" bulkheads have 3/4" PVC plumbed into them. The back of the tank is painted black and it has never been drilled for a closed loop.

The stand and canopy are fully functional but could use some cleaning and some touch up. Please keep in mind that I just moved this and have not had a chance to clean it up yet so the pictures are not very pretty. The one thing that I want to point out is the silicon is jagged along some of the seams. This is on the edge where it is very thin and not between the panels at all. This was not a problem at all for me but wanted to point it out. I have included a picture of this for all to see.

I'm asking $300.00 OBO. Please let me know if you have any questions.

post-165-141867768978_thumb.jpg

post-165-14186776898_thumb.jpg

post-165-141867768982_thumb.jpg

post-165-141867768984_thumb.jpg

post-165-141867768985_thumb.jpg