I bought a 240 - I need the following supplies...

Dismalorb

Some of you might remember me from the BBQ this year...

I honestly couldn't help it any longer... the reef bug bit me HARD this time! I bought a previously owned (but unused) 240 gallon acrylic tank from Saltwater Fanta-Seas recently, but I want to do this right and not rush into things. In order for me to start my tank I need to buy the following items USED; perhaps some of you need to get rid of yours. It'll be symbiotic; you'll get rid of your old uneeded stuff and get money for it, and my tank will look awesome. :)

The list is as follows:

Tunze Wavebox

Calcium Reactor (with or without CO2 equipment) *Purchased today, thanks for the PM Nick!

CO2 tank and regulator/solenoid

Calcium Reactor media (preferably not used :) )

200+ pounds of Aragonite

Nice "showpieces" of Live Rock. The branchier the better!

Pinpoint monitors

PC or VHO retro-fit kits

Awesome! Is it the larger "coarse" media? My reactor has some large holes at the bottom of the holding area.

Feel free to PM me with your price. :)

There should be a screen above the "holes" plate, if not, window screen,is all ya need, non metalic:)

There should be a screen above the "holes" plate' date=' if not, window screen,is all ya need, non metalic:)[/quote']

Oh cool, thank you. I actually have some of that 'animal proof' screen from Fred Meyer's. It's coated thread if I remember correctly, and my cats will rip the screen rubber out of the screen before ripping this stuff! :D

Hey Paul I have a bunch of VHO endcaps I will never use. Let me count them up. I will sell them really cheap though :)

Hey! AWESOME. Sounds great to me. Do any of them support the 72" VHOs? Let me know if you come across any extra ballasts laying around as well.

Thank you very much for responding. Yay!