Trades Welcome! Freshwater Delta Show Guppies And Show Guppy/Endler Crosses Trades Welcome!! Also Snails, Rare

TaylorW

I am selling off all my freshwater critters, I have LOTS and I mean LOTS of gorgeous Multi colored Show Guppies and show Guppy Endler Crosses for sale. I'd say mostly males and probably every female is pregnant, the males have long flowing tail fins similar to a male Betta and their colors care indescribable and must be seen to appreciate (my camera on my phone takes terrible pictures unfortunately) they are a mixture of blues, orange, black, green. I originally had the show Guppies in same tank with a handful of male endlers separated by a cheapo tank devider (bad idea I know lol) anywhoo some sneaky male endlers made their way to the show Guppies side and impregnated a few female Guppies. The results were what I call some beautiful mistakes lol, I got rid of the endlers and just kept all the show Guppies and crosses together and so the pure breeds are in the same tank currently as the mixes,so obviously no guarantee on the purebreds being pregnant by another purebred. I paid an arm and a leg for the original ten show Guppies, obviously I'm not charging that much for these guys! I'm thinking a trio (male and two females) $4 or three males $5 but I'd prefer to trade for Coral, bubble tips or whatever you have! If you take ALL of them I'd give you a great deal! I also have some rare blue and white Japanese Trap Door Snails $5 each, some pretty Mystery snails 75 cents-$1 each (AKA Apple snails) all colors, lots of Ramshorn Snails including rarer blue Ramshorn Snails and common reds. Free Ramshorn Snails with Guppies purchase! All plant safe, also have live aquarium plants, mostly dwarf water lettuce (floating plants) and Cabomba, and Elodea

I'll try to post pictures later if I can take any decent ones, I'm thinking a short video might be best

Edited by TaylorW