WTB an a quarium

NateDawg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By sunswirl
      I am selling my XXL750 tank. I am replacing this tank with the 3XL900. The tank is in great working order. I do have to disclose that there was a small leak at the lower right front (picture of this spot included in post). Red Sea offered to replace the entire tank for free. I offered to "buy-up" to the larger model which they worked out for me. Other than this, the entire setup is in excellent condition and I am certain would provide the next owner many years of enjoyment. Also noteworthy is that the original filter sock holder has been removed in order to accommodate a automated filter roll.
      The tank will be imminently available starting the weekend of Nov. 13 when we transfer to the new tank. Pickup only in inner SE Portland. If you were to coordinate with the crew helping with the install of my new tank you would have numerous extra sets of hands. 
      The leak has been sealed with silicone (while it was still wet). It would be best if a more thorough seal is done once the tank is emptied. A picture has been attached of where the leak is. This should be a fairly straight forward fix for anyone motivated to have a really amazing tank and willing to take the care to make a more permanent fix. The minimal silicone plug I fixed it with has lasted since January 2021. This tank did not originally come with the front aluminum supports which were later retro-fitted after Red Sea started having some reports of cabinet sag and tank failures and sent them out to all owners. I do not believe that my tank ever experienced this sag, nor do I suspect the "worm hole" leak was caused by it.
      Since I have had the tank "replaced" under warranty, this tank will have no warranty or markings. It was purchased at Cuttle Fish and Corals in 2017 and is even featured on their Facebook page. 
      Note - no additional equipment is supplied with this tank. Images are of actual tank, but are for demonstrative purposes only. Only the items listed in listing title are for sale.
      Offers for complete package will be prioritized. Additional more current photos can be provided upon request. 

• By Cgrand56
      Hello everyone,
      Here is v2.0 of my corals sale. As the subject line reads, I am getting out of the hobby and all my live stock is for sale. Thanks to all of you who already bought some of the corals. I am glad they are going to good homes. 
      I am uploading a new PDF which contains all the photos and prices for what is still available. Hopefully you will see some that you like. 
      Some of you have asked about the fish, they are now available for sale as the rock structure is being disassembled making it easier when trying to fish them out, so I don't cause too much stress on them. The prices for the fish are on the last few slides of the PDF document. 
      Let me know of any questions you may have. 
      Cheers!
      Corals for Sale v.2.0.pdf
    • By Yoers
      I am planting a new tank for my desk! 1.5 gallons, planted with anubias that has been rooted to a log already. Pearl weed baby tears I believe are planted and wisteria bunched in the background! Still learning and this is my 1st micro tank, so open to suggestions or criticism! I also have a 45 gallon tank meant to be river style tank currently home to tetras and a 5 gallon betta tank supposed to be like a warm creek or pool with light flow. Will post soon!

• By Reefmania
      Hello Everyone,
      Well it's been a long time in the making but it is finally here! The new OTTOMEDIC EVO 7000Z1 Self Regulating, Hands Free, Plug & Play, No manual valves to turn, Protein Skimmer Video was just uploaded couple weeks ago onto YouTube https://youtu.be/06L6hlDUfhc
      Please check it out to see this new Technology in action with a side by side comparison of this new technology versus the Classic Skimmers you are so familiar with already.
      Tell me what you think of this new technology?
      https://www.ottomedic.com

• By NateDawg
      Hey guys, haven't posted a tank thread before but figured I'd put this one up. Anyway, I just moved to a bigger place that would allow me to have a larger tank so I just got everything moved over last week. The tank before this was a standard 29 that I just basically moved everything right over to the new one.
      Equipment:
      - 20ish gallon DIY acrylic sump
      - simplicity dc320 skimmer
      - simplicity dc1600 return
      - 2x jebao rw-8 wavemakers
      - lighting is a DIY led fixture that I middle the new orphec v4 after but added a couple color spectrums too.
      - diy ITC-1000 temp. Controller
      - diy ATO
      -probably missing something...
      Livestock:
      Zoas: king midas, salted agave, CARs, blueberry fields, utter chaos, radioactive dragon eyes, sakura sunrise, bam bams, rastas, scrambled eggs, BBBs, everlasting gobstoppers, pink diamonds, Darth mauls, hallucinations, rainbow incinerators, space queens, twizzlers, granny apple Smith's, leprechauns, GB yellow hornets, and many more unnamed...
      Sps: $500 efflo, green slimer, Oregon tort, BigR WD, ora red planet, Garf bonsai, tricolor undata, orange setosa, ORA Red Planet, many more..
      Fish: 2x standard clowns, purple tang, Potters Angelfish, green clown goby
      Various cleanup crews
      Anyway, lots more, just got tired of listing haha