DisturbedReefer's Sickness Continues...

DisturbedReefer

Very nice. Hope my cube comes out looking as good.

Have you decided what tank your going to go with yet? When you get it going throw a link here so I can check out your progress...cubists need to help each other(rock2) Gatta say I have been pretty happy with this AO tank, but if Joel is going to start making tanks local, that would be sweet.

• 1 month later...
I hear ya. Kinda a inside joke. Looking good man. How the coral you got from me doing. Is your Idaho Grape growing. Mine is' date=' like mad[/quote']

Everything is looking great (well except the tri colors due to RB) but we wont get into that(laugh)

However, the Idaho Grape's color could be better, I think I have it a little low, may still need to consider raising everything on some base rock. Just finished oing a chemi clean tx, all looks much better. You should stop by sometime a check out how well your donations are doing(clap)

• 3 weeks later...

Did a little work on the tank last pm. I was getting tired of my "pilar of caps" falling into my other rock and breaking corals, so I made a little support out of a piece of acrylic and acrylic rod to get it to stay upright. Overall I'm pretty happy with the result. I also had to get the big open brain out of there as it was getting way too big. Here are some shots from tonight...

DSC_7140Large.jpg

DSC_7152Large.jpg

DSC_7154Large.jpg

DSC_7155Large.jpg

If you look real close on this one, to the right of the fish, you can see the acrylic rod going up.

DSC_7156Large.jpg